Creating a Drip Campaign
1. Start by clicking the “Marketing/CRM Tools” tab.
2. Select “Drip Email Campaign”
3. You will then see your list of past campaigns(or no list if it is your first campaign):
4. Click on “Setup New Drip Campaign” to create one, or click “Edit” on a past campaign.
5. The create campaign page will load:
select a campaign template, an existing campaign, or a blank campaign (for the advanced user).
If you select the option to use a campaign template; choose your template from the “available campaign templates” section.
6. Click “next” to continue.
7. Create a “title” (for easy management in the future), “description”, and “status”
8. Change the articles, edit, or select a different article.
You can also change the number of days until the next article is scheduled to send.
9. Create a message header and message footer or use the defaults:
10. Select your recipients by “available groups” or “available contacts”
We hope you enjoyed this weeks tip!