Marketing Wizard 101
1. Start by clicking the “Marketing/CRM Tools” tab.
2. Click on “Marketing Wizard”.
5. Click “Next” once you have selected the template of your choice.
6. The next page allows you to edit the content within the flyer:
this allows you to remove/add photos, modify/replace the description, change your contact information, remove/replace the header, & more.
7. Click “Next” when you are done making changes.
· E-mail them to your contacts/groups immediately (uses the newsletter tool)
· Set up a date/time to send to your contacts/groups (uses newsletter tool)
· Send to realtors and brokers in your targeted area (uses eFlyer tool)
· Print the flyer
We hope you enjoyed this weeks tip!