1. Title – The title of your website.
2. Keywords - Including “keywords” on the main page can help your site be found more easily. A “keyword” is any term or phrase that a person types into a search engine to find what they are looking for. Simply put, Search Engine Optimization (or SEO) is achieved by adding key words and phrases to your site so that search engine “spiders” (or programs) find and catalog them for future use.
3. Description – Briefly describe your website, and highlight its contents.
1. Start by clicking the “My Website” tab
2. Hover over “Site Settings”
3. Click on “Keywords and Description”
4. Enter your site title, keywords, and description.
5. Don't forget to click SAVE!
To help you get started:
we have included some keywords below. The keywords are real estate related, but you will need to go through the words and delete the ones that do not apply to your business (example; if you do not sell multi family residential properties - make sure you remove "multi family").
Copy and paste into your keywords section
(Highlight the keywords and then CTRL+C to copy):
360 virtual tour,agent website,buy real estate,buying real estate,california real estate,commercial real estate,commercial real estate for sale,condos,find a real estate agent,find real estate,for sale by owner,foreclosure,foreclosures,fsbo,general real estate,home for sale,home sales,homes,homes for sale,houses,houses for sale,investing in real estate,local real estate,mls,mls board,mls listings,mls search,mortgage,multiple listing service,multiple listing service real estate,new homes,new real estate listing,new real estate listings,property,real estate,real estate agencies,real estate agency,real estate agent,real estate agents,real estate broker,real estate brokers,real estate companies,real estate company,real estate for sale,real estate foreclosure,real estate homes,real estate investing,real estate investment,real estate investor,real estate investors,real estate leads,real estate license,real estate listing,real estate listing for sale,real estate listings,real estate listings for sale,real estate market,real estate mls,real estate properties,real estate property,real estate sale,real estate sales,real estate search,real estate services,real estate virtual tour,real estate virtual tours,real estate website,realestate,realtor,realtor in training,realtors,realty,residential real estate,sale,sales,sell real estate,virtual home tour,virtual tour,virtual tour companies,virtual tour company,virtual tour photography,virtual tours
Google also offers a great keyword generator tool.
Check it out here: http://www.google.com/addurl/?continue=/addurl
We hope you enjoyed this weeks tip!